Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 4 - starting with a Stretch!

Day 4 - Do you know that Day 4 means? Day 4 means NO FIBER DRINK!!!!   Yep - I'm a tad excited about that.

Since I didn't do the 24 minute workout yesterday, I did the Core Stretch workout this morning (which is what I was supposed to do yesterday). I'm not perfect. It was a good stretching workout, but I didn't sweat. It was good to do before work.

And since I wasn't having the fiber drink (that did indeed keep me full for 3+ hours), I had a bowl of oatmeal for b'fast with a few sprays of butter spray and a packet of Stevia. It was surprisingly good. About an hour later, I had my bowl of berries and a Spark! (and I'm lucky that my oldest daughter loves oatmeal, too. She eats a bowl with me.

Snack- 1 hard boiled egg. (and since I was so full from b'fast, I forgot about snack until about 11:00. By that point, lunch was 1 hour away, so that is why I didn't have my apple, too)

Lunch - previous night's dinner leftovers + 1 kiwi fruit! Yum!

3p.m. snack - the usual - celery and PB! And a Cherry Spark with a few dashes of lime juice.

5:30 p.m. - its Church night. Which means dinner at the Grab-n-Grow Cafe at our Church. Its a weekly catered meal that includes ONE entree and a kids meal, plus a few other selections like grilled chicken caesar salad, chef salad, grilled chicken sandwich, etc. I knew we had healthy options, so dinner at Church was the plan. Both hubby and I got the grilled chicken caesar salad w/out the parmesan cheese or croutons. Well...I ended up with a bunch of iceburg lettuce and grilled chicken slices. That is all. It was not good. But I choked it down. Meanwhile, my oldest daughter kept offering me bits of her YUMMY chocolate chip cookie. Evil, evil child. Our youngest daughter (who is 6) keeps asking if I've lost "the pounds" yet? And why do I need to lose "the pounds?"  She likes me like I am. God bless her. :-)

p.m. Snack - a sliced up orange. A Sunkist orange, too! I love Sunkist oranges and they are hard to find up here in KY.

All in all - no changes to anything, except no fiber drink this day.  And I HATE to say to, and although I am NOT hungry, I'm starting to crave sugar.  Is there such thing as sugar withdrawal? I've been awfully crabby these last few days, as well. I blame the lack of sugar....and coffee.

Well, at least I'm almost 1/2 way done with the Cleanse phase. whew.................

No comments:

Post a Comment